Unveiling the latest in foodservice innovation.
Foodservice equipment and supplies innovations were spotlighted at the 2013 WHAT’S HOT! WHAT’S COOL!®
new product gallery.
This one-stop-shop showcased new products offering benefits such as labor savings, sanitation, “green”, food safety, reduced life cycle costs
and more. More than 125 companies participated in the 2013 show.
There is no additional badge fee to visit the gallery. Make sure this makes it to your “must see” list.
What was displayed in the WHAT’S HOT! WHAT’S COOL!® new product gallery?
- Products displayed in one of six groups: Primary cooking, Prep
and Warewashing, Refrigeration and Ice, Smallwares/Tabletop and Serving,
Display/Transportation/Storage and Technology. The gallery features forward-thinking
products showing tangible improvements to operations—in areas such as labor
savings, sanitation, “green”, food safety and life cycle costs.
What were the criteria for inclusion in the new product gallery?
- Aesthetic Impact – provide the ultimate consumer a quality product or experience through taste, smell, sound, touch/feel or visual appeal.
- Cost Reduction – lower operator overhead through automation, energy efficiency, total cost of ownership, multi-function or initial cost through a unique manufacturing process.
- New Foodservice Application – expand opportunities, (i.e., by opening day parts, market segments, new menu items or streamlining speed of service).
- Additional Benefits –additional benefits not previously covered, such as environmental impact or technological advancement.