Providing meaningful resources to help you succeed.
Why choose this foodservice equipment and supplies show?
The widest range of foodservice equipment and supplies solutions from more than 550 exhibitors
display for you to see. Get up close and personal with the products and manufacturers prepared to
position you for success.
Over 760,000 square feet of the best foodservice equipment and supplies that exhibitors have to offer along with
the latest products and innovations showcased in the WHAT'S HOT! WHAT’S COOL!®
new product gallery
. All on one floor.
Who else will be in attendance?*
- Dealers/distributors: 44%
- End Users: 26%
- Manufacturer/foodservice equipment and supplies: 9%
- Consultants, specifiers, architects, designers: 6%
- Service/tech companies/utility companies: 5%
- Business services: 6%
- Other: 4%
End user categories represented at The NAFEM Show*
* Demographics taken from 2013 attendee registration data.
- Airport Restaurant Bar
- Business and Industry
- Casual Dining Chain Restaurant
- Casual Dining Independent Restaurant
- Convenience Store
- Corrections Facility
- Country/City Club
- Cruise Lines
- Employee Feeding
- Ethnic Food Store
- Fine Dining Independent Restaurant
- Fine Dining Restaurant
- Food Manufacturer
- Full-service Chain Restaurant
- Full-service Independent Restaurant
- Gourmet Grocery Store
- Government and/or Military Facility
- Home Meals Prep Kitchen
- Hotel Restaurant
- In-Flight Caterer
- Natural/Organic Grocery Store
- Primary/Secondary School
- Quick Service Restaurant
- Senior Living Facility
- Sports Venue
- Theme Park
- Warehouse Club
What is NAFEM, you ask? It’s more than just a trade show.
The North American Association of Food Equipment Manufacturers
(NAFEM) is a trade association of more than 560
foodservice equipment and supplies manufacturers that provide products for food preparation, cooking, storage and table service.
Programs and services provided by NAFEM to its members include: