Free training from the ROI Experts.
Improve your planning. Enhance your brand.
Increase your leads.
The NAFEM Show Exhibitor Training is back and more robust than ever. Using both attendee and exhibitor feedback from 2011, NAFEM has
developed new training content that will help improve your onsite experience and customer relations.
Engage your entire team without spending a dime! Training is free (valued at $195 per webinar) for all exhibitor personnel and provides practical
information and useful tips to increase your ROI and maximize your experience pre-, during and post-show.
Exhibitor Training Schedule
Wednesday, Jan. 9, 2013
- Saturday, Feb. 9, 2013
Exhibitor Staff Orientation
Exhibitor Staff Orientation is an on-demand, web-based tutorial that helps your team
prepare for the critically important role of representing their company and its products at The NAFEM Show.
Designed specifically for engineers, product specialists, sales representatives and all other exhibit/event staffers, this tutorial will give
your team the ability to:
- Engage and welcome exhibit visitors (current and potential customers) to an exhibitor’s "place of business" on the show floor
- Conduct conversations of mutual interest and value
- Weave key messages into each conversation
- Arrange for and confirm the most appropriate post-show follow-up activity
Upon successful completion of the program, a confirmation email will be sent to the
exhibitor's event manager and each participant will receive a certificate of completion.
as the password.
NEW! Individuals and companies may qualify for rewards by participating in Exhibitor Training.
Webinar participants’ names will be entered into a drawing for a $100 Amazon gift card at the end of each
webinar. Five cards will be awarded in all; the individual must be on the webinar/phone to win.
(Manufacturers' reps are eligible to win individual rewards.)
Companies that have a participant at each of the five webinars and at least two representatives participating
in the online Exhibit Staff Orientation are entered into a drawing on Monday, Feb. 4, 2013 for six, exhibit-related prizes.
(Individuals must be
employed by the manufacturer to be counted toward the company incentive; Manufacturers' reps are not eligible to win the company incentive awards.)
- Two $500 credits toward Freeman services
- Two free lead retrieval units
- Two pairs of tickets to the All-Industry Celebration, Saturday, Feb. 9.
Listen to past Exhibitor Training webinars:
- Exhibitor 101: How to Create a Strategy and Plan for Success (online version) (pdf)
- ROI Assessment: How to Achieve, Measure and Report Exhibiting Results and Return on Investment (online version) (pdf)
- Technology Tutorial: How to Integrate the Latest Technology and Social Media Tools
(online version) (pdf)
- Lead Management: How to Improve your Lead Management Process to Get Higher Quality Leads and Close More Sales (online version) (pdf)
- Booth Sales Basics: How to Proactively Engage/Disengage Attendees, Assess Needs and Exceed Expectations (online version) (pdf)