Where to stay
Take advantage of discounted accommodations exclusive to attendees and exhibitors through onPeak, The NAFEM Show’s official housing coordinator. Reservations are easy thanks to onPeak’s real-time dashboard (access via buttons below), where you can see detailed hotel information and a map view. Book before Jan. 7, 2019 for discounted pricing.
For exhibitors: Once an exhibitor contract is submitted, you will receive an exhibit space confirmation email along with a link to book rooms.
- onPeak does not require a deposit at time of booking.
- Rooms are not subject to steep change fees.
- Room types are guaranteed.
- Hotel reservation support is available prior, during and after The NAFEM Show.
- NAFEM provides complimentary shuttle bus service to and from all hotels during show hours, with the exception of the Hilton Orlando, Hyatt Regency Orlando and Rosen Centre, which are walkable.
- Note that onPeak is the only official housing company associated with The NAFEM Show.
Book your flight into the Orlando International Airport (MCO). A range of services offering travelers transportation to and from the airport are available including taxi, van, Lyft, Uber, and shuttle services. For more details on transportation, including rail service and driving directions, click below to visit the Orange County Convention Center website.