The NAFEM Show Scholarship
Get direct access to light-bulb moments and business-changing equipment and supplies solutions – at a price you won’t believe. The NAFEM Show Scholarship Program gives first-time attendees free registration and $500 to offset travel expenses.
Aug. 26 - 28 • Orlando, Fla.
Orange County Convention Center
Apply for your $500 scholarship
To receive a complimentary badge and scholarship check, you must:
- Be a first-time attendee and have not attended The NAFEM Show with a current and/or previous employer
- Select “Yes, as a first-time attendee, I want to apply for a scholarship” on your online registration form
- Agree to the terms and conditions of the program and submit your application by the Aug. 2 deadline
- Keep an eye on your inbox while your application is being processed and expect a confirmation email within two weeks
- Show your photo ID and scan your badge at the NAFEM booth between 9 a.m. – 2 p.m., Saturday, Aug. 28 to verify your attendance (verification is NOT AVAILABLE on Thursday, Aug. 26 or Friday, Aug. 27)
The NAFEM Show is the world’s leading foodservice E&S show for anyone in foodservice management and operations across a variety of industries, including education, healthcare, restaurants and more. Hear from past attendees and discover all of the reasons why this is the show to attend.