Bring this to your boss: 10 reasons to attend
We get it: Taking even a day off from your fast-paced work routine is a lot to ask. But some events are worth breaking away. The NAFEM Show is the one place where you can truly focus on bringing your business to the next level – with innovative equipment and supplies and invaluable networking opportunities. Here’s why The NAFEM Show is worth your while:
- It brings together the best in the business, for your business. The racket of broader industry events can be distracting. At The NAFEM Show, you’ll focus exclusively on the foundation of operational success: innovations in equipment and supplies. With 600+ exhibitors offering the latest in prep, cooking, storage and service, you won’t find a more diverse, yet focused, show.
- Everything you’re looking for is in one place. Shopping for new equipment and supplies is time-consuming. Save time by browsing the latest products across every category in person at The NAFEM Show.
- The equipment and supplies are game-changing. Exhibitors bring their A-game to The NAFEM Show – and you reap the benefits. More than ever, the equipment and supply innovations you’ll see here have the power to drive down utility, labor and food costs, and improve customer satisfaction and food safety.
- The latest and greatest products are earmarked. See some of the show’s most innovative concepts by visiting the WHAT’S HOT! WHAT’S COOL!® product gallery – a not-to-be-missed hub of activity centrally located on the exhibit floor. Here’s a taste of what’s on display in the gallery.
- Attendees are impressed. Nearly two-thirds of attendees of The NAFEM Show 2015 said the event was “much better than they expected” compared to other industry shows. What’s more, attendees spent an average of about 13 hours on the show floor over 2 days – that’s 3 hours more than the average trade show attendee.*
- You’ll be in good company. The NAFEM Show draws decision-makers from all segments of the foodservice industry. The best in the business attend, and you should too.
- The networking and entertainment rocks. Start the show off in high spirits with good food and drink, great company and a killer cover band at our Kick-Off Party; then, wrap things up at the After-Show Party. Big-name performers like The Killers, Zach Brown Band and Jimmy Buffet have graced our After-Show Party stage.
- You’ll get valuable education and training opportunities. Several show exhibitors offer training and certification sessions in their booth – many with well-known and respected industry experts. Attendees also can certify as a Food Protection Manager during the show through the ServSafe Food Protection Manager’s Exam.
- Badges are a steal. The value of the show far outweighs your entry fee of just $75. What’s more, all attendees qualify for The NAFEM Show Scholarship Program: $500 to offset travel expenses.
- Orlando in February – need we say more? Sunny Orlando is a happy backdrop for our show. Take a break and invest in an experience that can take your business to the next level.
* Average from Exhibit Surveys, Inc.’s all-show norm