Important exhibitor information and deadlines
The NAFEM Show is almost here! Below, we’ve included important information to help you prepare. Make sure to review them carefully and don’t forget – the Exhibitor Console is live!
Upcoming dates and deadlines
- June 30 – All booth fees are due. If you need a copy of your booth invoice, access “My Account” through the Exhibitor Console or email us at email@example.com.
- June 30 – Webinar: Everything You Need to Know as a First-time Exhibitor. Register now.
- July 2 – Detailed floor plans MUST be submitted by exhibitors occupying an island, split island, peninsula, modified peninsula space; manufacturers of walk-in coolers, refrigerators and/or freezers; or those with written booth violation notices from 2019. (Be sure to check your booth location on the floor plan for any changes since space selection.)
- NEW! July 13 – Exhibitor Town Hall (11 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.): Learn more about our show app, digital platform and what you can include about your company. Watch your email for registration information.
- July 30 – Deadline to submit exhibit space contracts and request company name changes.
The latest resources to view now
- Exhibitor Console – Your main portal for the show, which includes exhibitor registration, Exhibitor Service Manual, Exhibitor Appointed Contractor (EAC) Registration and more.
- Exhibitor marketing kit – Available through the Exhibitor Console. The kit contains an array of resources to help promote your company's presence at The NAFEM Show.
- Exhibitor webinars – Available to view live and on-demand.
- Targeted move-in floor plan – Provides exhibitors with the date and time set-up can begin. By shipping freight to the advance warehouse, this guarantees your freight will be in your booth at your scheduled targeted time. If sending freight direct to show site, freight deliveries may begin checking in at the marshaling yard at your scheduled targeted move-in time. Please do NOT have your show site freight delivered prior to your targeted scheduled time or you may be subject to off-target move-in fees.
- Our COVID-19 plan – Updated regularly about what to expect at the show
Networking receptions on show floor
You can host a reception in your booth on Thursday and Friday from 3 - 5 p.m. Alcoholic beverages served in booths may only be purchased and served by licensed bartenders from Centerplate. Refer to Page 8 of the Rules and Regulations for food preparation and sampling guidelines
If you have any questions about exhibitor issues or resources, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call The NAFEM Show Exhibitor Help Desk at +1.312.245.1054 (ext. 5).
We're taking every precaution to ensure a safe experience. Learn about our COVID-19 plan.